Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Five days of Fun with the Marti family of five, making our house a fun house and a household of nine!

FIVE DAYS ON FAST FORWARD: the highlights!
Monday: they arrived very late, about 1 am tues morn.
Tuesday: running with Wendy, Lilly is getting soo big, running through the sprinklers, a funny relief society meeting, fabric shopping for skirts!, and movie night:)
Wednesday: jogging, boating and skiing at Utah Lake, naps, evening swimming at Scera Orem City pool where we rode the wedgie maker slide and Alex bruised his heel hitting the bottom when he went down!, of course snuggling Lilly!, and a movie.
Thursday: more boating and skiing at Deer Creek reservoir and picnic, kissing and dancing with Lilly, and dinner with Alex's high school friend who is in my ward!
Friday: feeding Lilly:), swimming at Hil's pool, tyring to sew with 5 kids running around..... ya right!, dinner, and playing games with Bethany and Thomas, and Lorna.
Saturday: haircuts, shopping at Savers and found shorts (still hoping to find my missing ones) and weights, shopping at Ikea, dinner with Nish and Jared, and lorna, gettin down with Dad's band plus more fireworks at another city fair!!, and getting to have Lilly fall asleep in my arms:)

We had a busy busy week, lots of fun things to do, and a full house..... but the love overfloweth!!!! It was crazy, but now they are gone, and I miss them sooo!!! It was so fun to have them, and so glad they were able to come and hang out!

I absolutely LOVED having little Lilly around, I miss babies! And I want one:) I think I'm probably her favorite auntie, she and I bonded this past week, and it was so fun to have a baby on my hip!
Hugs and Kisses to the little Marti family! Love ya tons, miss ya lots!


all our funny boat hair:)

Sweet background... sweet pic:)



(Thanks Lorna for pics of Wendy-I think she got the best water!!!)


I recall many early morning runs to Spring Shores where the water was glass before heading to school and work with this little bunch of 3! We had a great system, all had something to do to get the boat on, off into water, ski, ski, ski, hook boat up, wipe and unload, and back to the daily grind. It was our little get away, sometimes a few times a week,....... Such fond memories of those fun times!!!!





Oh Lilly.......I miss your cute little face!



We started with 4...

Quickly got down to 3...

Then settled on 2......

They were having a blast!!!

Then, for Taya, TERROR strikes....... it was a quick tubing trip.

Then Wendy and I got in, and has an awesome time!!!!!!
Grandpa Craig make some good cookies, and we caught some major air:)


We got to have a picnic with Grandpa and Grandma- thanks Lorna for this cute pic!


The girls lugged Lilly around as if she were their own, like they were the mommies:)


And of course we got to dance to Grandpa beatin' the drums and watch fireworks!



It's so funny, Sienna always seems to be more interested in the food! It cracks me up!:)




1 comment:

The Waltz's said...

WOAH!! Sienna is a grown up practically!!! The background of that one pic IS AMAZING!! We miss you guys!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family