" We got daddy lots and lots of treats!" - Taya
Just because we think he's soooo sweet!
My kids have the best dad! He loves them so much, and loves to be with them and snuggle them, and tickle them, and is always thinking of them. So we made him a little candy gram to let him know how much we loved him:)
P.S. I made one for my dad too..... and I even was able to sign it: love, Squirt (that's what he calls me)----- by using the soda, pretty fun. I think he liked it, and I love him:)
Just because we think he's soooo sweet!
My kids have the best dad! He loves them so much, and loves to be with them and snuggle them, and tickle them, and is always thinking of them. So we made him a little candy gram to let him know how much we loved him:)
P.S. I made one for my dad too..... and I even was able to sign it: love, Squirt (that's what he calls me)----- by using the soda, pretty fun. I think he liked it, and I love him:)



No comments:
Post a Comment