Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

REVOLTING.....

Probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever done.....


Cleaned out our thawed and left for days freezer in our garage!
The girls must have turned the knob on our huge freezer from high-7 to OFF!!!
I found it 3 days later, everything was thawed out and smelling nasty, (like you take a wiff and have to hold back your throw up), threw all the meat into the garbage, and was left with about 2 inches of water with mold and meat juices floating in it. We threw some bleach in there just to make it not so dangerous to clean up! I scooped out the nasty stuff one cupful at a time into a bucket, and then bleached every square inch of that thing until I was satisfied!!!!
Then, we put the garbage out to be picked up, and I put it the wrong way on the street, so they didn't pick it up!!!!! That meat had to sit out in the sun for a week!!!!!! We had flies and bugs all over that thing, smelled like a dead animal. So on tuesday when the garbge truck came again, we made sure to put it the right way, and then I bleached and rinsed the whole trash can.
I had Taya take a picture of me and my attire while I tackled this nasty chore!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH. MY. GOSH! Im dying on your behalf! Can you imagine what your trash guys thought? I bet they wondered what on earth was in that can! SO GROSS!!!!!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family