
We wanted to do something fun for the girls for their birthday, what better than to be able to do some fun stuff with Daddy this summer! It just so happened to be free week at the aquarium the same week as their birthdays!!!! Score! Glad we left early, cause we really didn't have to wait in line and we found street parking for 2 bucks!!!!! (otherwise parking is 16-30 bucks, stinks, their was always free parking in DC.... not here!!!) But by the time we got out, the line was around the building and down the street!!!! With no parking to be found!!!!! We even made it back for Nathan to drive out with the boys and get to work!! He may be a little tired tonight! But we had fun and the girls loved it and felt so special for their birthdays!!!!



These fish were totally talking to each other. Moving their fish lips and starring at each other's eyes! I think it was love:)

We went to Steak n' Shake, a popular chain over here. Steak hamburgers were pretty good, but I thought the kids meal was the best. You order one kids meal and get 2 mini hamburgers as shown below (just to show you how mini they are)... perfect for my kids to share!!!!! And Taya got the paper care above as the toy. She played with it allllllll day today, put her ear and penguin in it and drove them around, being sure to put it up in a high place so Sienna wouldn't get to it and rip it (and she did that on her own, I didn't even tell her that Sienna might rip it)




1 comment:
A few items of business...
1. happy birthday girls! I love you!
2. I am one slacker of a commenter. this three kids business has sure kept me busy. but I read and I read and I love all the new posts, projects and pictures. keep them coming!
3. It just made my day when I read your last blog comment. you are too kind- but I loved it! ha!
4. I just love you... so glad to have you. thanks for being so good to me.
love hill
Post a Comment