Taya turned 4 today.........


She felt so special while we sang happy birthday. She has been so patient with Sienna's birthday, knowing hers was shortly after:)
Isn't this the cutest 4 year old ever!!!!! I can't believe how big she is. Writing names, and numbers, doing art I can't even find room enough to display, dancing, swimming 2 yards all by herself, face in water, kicking and using her arms.... no floaties!!!!!!!! I am just so proud of her!!!! Asking interesting questions, great at making new friends, loving Primary, singing songs all day long, helping mommy cook, helping Sienna with almost anything I ask of her. Can "pump" on the swing all by herself (this has been great for me, I don't have to push her), can find her way home from any friends apartments here at our new place. She is such a sweet and sensitive spirit, and she will be such a wonderful mommy cause she is such a great big sister. We got this book at the library called "Super Sister", and Taya loves it, she is pretty SUPER!!!!! Happy Birthday, we love you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment