Day 2 night(she didn't even flinch when I took this picture just fyi, we played at Rose's house and made soup and almost burnt down her house! So she was tired out!)
THE COUCH WON:(
Taya's first shiner:(
I was putting Sienna to bed, heard what sounded like a head banging into our wooden table, Taya scream, ran out, she was covering her eye. I asked her what happened and she said, "I was dancing on the couch and my pants fell down and I hurt my eye." I'm assuming she tripped on her pants and fell right onto the corner of our couch's arm rest, not cushioned there. OUCH!
I had to go to the grocery store, and I got so many looks, and people asking what happened. Pure strangers.... they thought I beat my child.
Taya's first shiner:(
I was putting Sienna to bed, heard what sounded like a head banging into our wooden table, Taya scream, ran out, she was covering her eye. I asked her what happened and she said, "I was dancing on the couch and my pants fell down and I hurt my eye." I'm assuming she tripped on her pants and fell right onto the corner of our couch's arm rest, not cushioned there. OUCH!
I had to go to the grocery store, and I got so many looks, and people asking what happened. Pure strangers.... they thought I beat my child.






3 comments:
Sad! :( but Pierce has already had a black eye so she's doing way better than him!
Excuses, excuses. We know what's really going on here.
Im so glad you found my blog!!! I just read through your posts and cried like a baby on your Mother tribute. Your mother was incredible. I remember her - and remember thinking how beautiful she was when I was like 14 and met her the first time. I think about your family a lot. Just a good bunch of people I say! Tell Alex hi from me next time you chat - and I would love to hang out sometime. Is that weird? Maybe I can tag along with myca on a mom adventure with you sometime! Maybe we can let our girls get some black eyes together at a park :)
Post a Comment