Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chicago, Field Museum


We headed into the city and downtown and checked out the Field Museum. Went through Ancient America, Nature Walk, and one other I can't remember. (I might be museumed out from DC last summer:( ) But on the Nature Walk exhibit, we saw Penguins!!!!!! Taya loves Penguins! She carries her penguin everywhere as you can see in the photo below. And we found a new friend for the summer, Ada:)



Lake Michigan is huge!!!!!!! It looks like the ocean. Can't wait to get some pictures of that. And the navy pier looks pretty cool. That, and gettin' some good deep dish pizza, I am looking forward to here in Chicago.

1 comment:

Kevin+Ashley said...

I am so jealous... Deep dish pizza is the best and that is what Chicago is know for. Lucky!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family