Here's Taya in her cubby at preschool!!! Oh how she loves preschool!!!!!!!!!! We left a week early and I was so sad because she missed that last week and I know how much she loves it!!! This cubby is always filled with writings, drawings, paintings, and more. I had my parent teacher conference and it just made me smile to hear all that they had to say about her. They said she has awesome fine motor skills;writing, cutting, manipulating small objects, goes to all the different areas of preschool, is mellow tempered, can play with anyone, knew everyone's name, participates in circle, always raises her hand in cirlce, and they said she was always doing interesting things in preschool so they had lots of pictures of her (they say there is always one child with the most pictures every semester- it was Taya this semester;) just because she is doing something interesting) She has great knowledge of quantity, can write her name, Sienna's, Nathan's, Hailey's, and mommy and daddy. Is starting to write numbers and lots of other letters too. And she made a best friend, Audrey! Hope to do penpal with her this summer:)She has grown so much this semester!!!! We will surely miss it this summer!
Taya and Teacher Bonnie- she was also my professor while I was in school getting my degree, she is amazing! So I got to teach with her, and now my daughter gets to be taught by her:)

No comments:
Post a Comment