Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last day of dance with Miss Megan :(

Taya had her last day of dance just one week before her recital! bummed we didn't get to be there for that, but she got her costume tutu and they did a run through of their routine for the parents, so I did get that on video, but I don't know how to put that on blogger? Anybody?
They stand in line for a stamp at the end of class and Sienna got to do it today:) Taya loved her dance class, she did so well listening to directions, stretching her body, and lettin' it loose!!!! She's definitely got the Marti dance gene in her:)

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Google and Youtube have teamed up so you can either upload the video through Youtube and then embed it on your blog (which I have started to do now just in case I ever lose all of my files) or you can go to Settings and under the Basic tab, scroll down and click "old editor." Then you can upload videos the old way.

So sad you had to leave early! Are you selling security systems again?

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family