Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh BABY!




Baby showers are so fun! I love making baby clothes, they are just so tiny and cute!!!
The above I made for Myca, I wanted to give her something that was 'boy' but still so cute:) I know it's tiny, but for a few weeks, he will be so stylish at church!


These little dresses and onsie I decored with flowers and lace for September's baby girl!!! She had a third unltrasound and is now finally convinced that she is truly having a girl")

And these cute little ruffle bums are the cutest thing!! Jenny made some for September and I couldn't wait to get home and try it out, and I had to think of someone to give them to that is having a girl.....:)

5 comments:

Alli Blue said...

So did you use a serger? They are all so cute!

Claire said...

Too cute, I love the ruffle bums!

stacy h. said...

oh how i wish you lived close and could make me some stuff for a fundraiser i am doing! it would sell like hotcakes! :) you are crazy talented!
are you in chicago for the summer?

Anonymous said...

can you please teach me how to make those cute things or explain so i could try. you are so talented!!!

Da Bergs said...

Good job!!! Love the little vest!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family