Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What has Taya been up to...

She grabbed her dancing skirt and danced herself into the night.... (well, before she had to go to bed)
She would try to immitate what she saw the stars doing on the show, she was pretty entertaining!:)
Blowing bubbles with milk...

Chillin' in a basket with Andrew...

Had a fun date with her new bestfriend Gentry (she finally has a friend that is not a cousin):)


They had a pretty good time, laughing, giggling, yelling, running around the house. And Taya has a shoe fetish, she loves to wear her frineds shoes, so she did, the entire time Gentry was here:)

Taya wanted to curl her hair, so we made some ringlets!:)

4 comments:

Hailey said...

I love these pics! Taya is so cute. Gentry had such a good time at your place. They are adorable together...

Sturges Family said...

Taya has gotten so big. I really miss you guys. I am having trouble adding your blog to my list, but I will keep trying.

forget laundry said...

don't hate me for my horrible commenting! I am so excited to be back together- virginia will be so great! are you feeling excited? love you guys- and those cute girls.

Amy said...

Taya has gotten so big! I can't believe it.

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family