Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 and feelin' fine!

My name is Sienna and I am now 9 months old! It's so great to have people love me and think I'm the cutest thing alive. Some new things that I am up to: I learned to dance, and now anytime I hear even a few seconds of a good beat, like cell phones and such, I start moving my body, kickin' my feet and waving my left hand in the air!

I like to say hi when daddy comes home and I raise my hand high up in the air and scrunch my little fingers in and out:)

I play peek a boo with Taya and build forts with my daddy:)


Yes, that is a huge-mungus snot bubble! She made it herself! Way to go Sienna:)
I also can roll both ways and do this back and forth while playing on the floor, and I can scoot my little body around in a circle... not quite crawling (that's a lot of weight to hold up on my two chubby arms:) I love to clap my hands when mom says "Yeah!" And my new favorite face is to scrunch my lips and nose, and breath fast and heavy through my nose, I think it's pretty funny:)

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family