Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Memorial

This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and my brother Shawn. When I look at it, it makes me think of their embrace as they greeting each other in heaven:)

We took the kids to look at my mom and Shawn's gravsites. I wish I could share the experiences I have with my own two little amazing people, with these two amazing people that have passed on. But I am grateful for all the people here that I do get to share them with!:)



THis is a bench that Natalie had made for the cemetary.

This is the quote engraved on it, it's now my favorite. Just such a great quote to live life by!")

1 comment:

Claire said...

They are missed. Thanks for sharing.

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family