Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Question to my readers

Is my background all crazy when you come to view my blog? It is when i get on, just wondering if it is on your side. Might have to change my cute froggy background. Please let me know. Thanks:)

6 comments:

Randi said...

When I looked it was normal... and very cute. You have super cute girls, too. I love that picture on the top.

Kaylene said...

When I first looked it was crazy. then I posted a comment on your other post and when I went back it was normal. Weird.

Da Bergs said...

Normal and cute for me! Hope all is well!!!

Rose said...

looks normal to me!

Kelly Merrell said...

I know they already answered, I just want to be know as one of "your readers". Yes, it is fine. When does "Dancing with the Stars" start?

Jolene said...

Normal for me!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family