Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Feelin' the itch...... so I got out my sewing machine!


Some hot pads that I had to try after seeing the adorable ones Missy made!
I just made up my own pattern and put felt in between instead of batting because, I had tons of it:) It worked great and was just the right thickness.


And my first try of shorts for Taya! These were my own version of Knot shorts found on the blog MADE....they need some tweeking, but I think I'll make some for Sienna too!



Birthday skirts for Katie, Ellie, and Bailey:)
I took 2 rectangles that were the lenght and waist size, sewed them up the sides, made a casing at the top for elastic, put on a cute hem of the bottom and added a pocket for charm:)
Super easy, super cheap! I found this awesome denim knit at walmart...... on sale, soooo comfy!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family