Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blooper reel......

Just a glimpse into the minds...and bodies... of these Marti girls..... we are so fun!
This is all in good fun my sisters..... but I can't help but make fun of us all:)


Look up my nose, Emily likes whats up your nose.........Oh my gosh Emily, this is so fun running!



Uh..... your G's are showing...:) WE know, no body had leggins for the photo shoot- what were we to do????


Nat- nice bum where you from?? Ang Thinks its like this big!:)


I'm just thinking........and yes, I may be blonde, but I can count..... for sure to 1.....:):)

hailey-like gross, there are are bugs out here. Oh my goodnes, Emily is stuck in the door!


Get ready for the picture, yes Ang, your timer is on, Wendy is falling asleep, nat- don't forget to poof your hair, other natalie- scratch that itch, and Em pull up those pants!


Wendy gettin her grove on as we prepare for a snap shot, Natalie prayin and holding her rosemary that we can be done taking pictures, Emily and her perky boobs are ready to go, Nat is hanging out with hands in pocket!


Natalie.... coming out of the flower pot! And Wendy's jump,..... well not quite off the ground yet:)


And the finale!!!!! Natalie showing us her crazy flexibility!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family