So........ move number 15 since nathan and I have been married!!!!!
This one will be for a couple of years, and may be the longest we've been at one house! Nathan is working in Orem, UT and has decided to finish school here!!!!!!! Utah just has more to offer in the Asian/Mandarin degrees:) So here we are, sooooooo happy to be reunited!!!!!! And soooooo excited to get everything organized..... we got all of our stuff out of storage, some of which I hadn't seen for 2 years...... we still have a ways to go, but so far, this fenced backyard and garage have beat any apartment we've had so far!!!! The kids LOVE it! Lots of pictures to come!!!!!
This one will be for a couple of years, and may be the longest we've been at one house! Nathan is working in Orem, UT and has decided to finish school here!!!!!!! Utah just has more to offer in the Asian/Mandarin degrees:) So here we are, sooooooo happy to be reunited!!!!!! And soooooo excited to get everything organized..... we got all of our stuff out of storage, some of which I hadn't seen for 2 years...... we still have a ways to go, but so far, this fenced backyard and garage have beat any apartment we've had so far!!!! The kids LOVE it! Lots of pictures to come!!!!!

4 comments:
Good for you guys! Good luck with school and everything!
I'm glad you guys made it safe!!! I miss you already...you're a hoot!! I'll think of you everytime I put my cool hairband in and get my trashed kicked by Insanity with that stupid blonde girl and her ugly faces she makes!! Haha!! Keep bloging so I can see the girls grow!!
how exciting! I'm anxious to see pics!
We are excited for you, but bummed for us... :( Glad you are enjoying it there though!
Post a Comment