Sometimes I can't believe I've even been married that long! 6 years!
Boy have they been great!
As we are now seperated for a month or 2 for work, I find myself thinking about Nathan all the time!!! He just left yesterday morning and it feels like forever has already gone by with out him!!!! I just love him..simply put:)
I love when he says "I love you" and I say, "I love you more", and he always says "impossible!"
I love that we still wrestle, tickle and chase each other around as when we were first dating and engaged.
I love that we can talk for countless hours..... like when driving to DC......try 36+ hours!
I love when we often are laughing at the things our children say in the back seat of the car.
I love that through thick and thin, poor and sick, trying to figure out what we are going to do in life, we still love being with each other and don't take it out one each other, and we count on our testimonies of the gospel.
I love that we are sealed together for EVER and look forward to our long future with one another.
I love that however changing where we live, who we live with, though right now it may be apart,.. we still grow stronger and stronger together.
and I love how Nathan loves me:)
Happy Anniversary babe!

1 comment:
Happy 6th year anniversary! I love your family photo.
Post a Comment