Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sick of being Sick!

I was pretty sick yesterday throwing up.... yuck!
Whenever I'm sick like that it reminds me of being pregnant and I just hate that feeling of sickness.
Still weak today but feeling so much better:)
Taya and I were talking and she says;
" Mom lets get a house first, then a puppy,...and then a little baby."
I said, " ya I would love to get a house! Do you want to have a little baby sister or brother?"
"well... is there going to be a little brother in your tummy now?"
I had to explain to her that I was sick because I got some germs in my tummy.

(I wonder if she thinks because I'm sick that I'm having a baby? Wonder how much kids remember???? Either way it was a cute little conversation!)

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family