Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 out of 4...

In this basement little household,
3 out of 4 have caught the flu!
As the weather oustdide turns cold
I hope #4 doesn't get it ... you know who!

Sienna it was Friday, Monday it was mom
Then late last night, Taya went off like a bomb!
It started at midnight then 1, 2, 3
5, 5:30, 6, 7.... how much more could there be!
(fyi, not exaggerated for poem sake!!!)

Glad last night is done, got barely a wink of sleep
But if daddy Frog gets it, I might begin to weep!
This morning I scrubbed and cleaned with tons and tons of bleach
I hope the 3 out of 4 is all I have to defeat!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family