Taya and I have pillow talk every night..... We snuggle in my bed and chat and then she hops into hers and off to bed..... she really enjoys it and wants to be a good listener so she can do it every night!
Well, tonight, she was talking about our Oregon coast trip.... which was 9 months ago... hello good memory my little barely 4 year old:) Anyways she was chatting about daddy digging a hole, and her running into the ocean. All things that really happened, then her imagination began to soar.
And I quote....."Mom, then, I went under the water in the ocean and saw the sharks that were really far away and there were flowers under there... and diamonds! It was so prettyl. and there was a sandbox and I found toys and a pretend real baby! That was so cool!"
Isn't imagination great..... :)
Well, tonight, she was talking about our Oregon coast trip.... which was 9 months ago... hello good memory my little barely 4 year old:) Anyways she was chatting about daddy digging a hole, and her running into the ocean. All things that really happened, then her imagination began to soar.
And I quote....."Mom, then, I went under the water in the ocean and saw the sharks that were really far away and there were flowers under there... and diamonds! It was so prettyl. and there was a sandbox and I found toys and a pretend real baby! That was so cool!"
Isn't imagination great..... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment