So it's started to get HOT here.....
Hot and muggy, where I can't think of anything else but swimming!
You go outside and you try to breathe the thick hot air, and are instantly wet!
Fire Flys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love them! They are everywhere at night!!!!! The kids think it's the coolest thing in the world! And, quite frankly, so do I, I could sit there and watch them all night..... if it weren't for the million mosquitoes:)
Hot and muggy, where I can't think of anything else but swimming!
You go outside and you try to breathe the thick hot air, and are instantly wet!
Fire Flys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love them! They are everywhere at night!!!!! The kids think it's the coolest thing in the world! And, quite frankly, so do I, I could sit there and watch them all night..... if it weren't for the million mosquitoes:)

No comments:
Post a Comment