I've been so busy working on Sienna's blog book, I haven't been able to craft much..... So I did something quick and easy and of course... cute!!!!
I can't remember what blog I saw this on... so if anyone remembers, please let me know so I can give them credit for the great idea! But I started by ironing on stiffener (fusible web paper), to make sure the circles keep their shape, then trace bowls and cups- any size of circle you want, and cut them out. Place and pin as shown below:)
Sew a zig zag stich around all the circles...... done!!!
I can't remember what blog I saw this on... so if anyone remembers, please let me know so I can give them credit for the great idea! But I started by ironing on stiffener (fusible web paper), to make sure the circles keep their shape, then trace bowls and cups- any size of circle you want, and cut them out. Place and pin as shown below:)
Sew a zig zag stich around all the circles...... done!!!


1 comment:
Oh Susie, you are ever so crafty as usual. How are you? Your blog is so cute as usual. How is the summer going for you? We are doing good. I go home in 2 weeks to figure out living arrangements cuz we are moving to Glendale. Where is it that your sister lives again?
Post a Comment