Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, June 11, 2010

My girls...


Oh my girls are growing sooo fast,
they do play together nicely... for the most part:)
Taya was playing a little game with Sienna while they patiently waited to go to the pool(pic above)
I find Taya going up to Sienna and just squeezing her and giving her a kiss, much like I do:)
Taya sings songs to Sienna in the car to keep her happy
Sienna will mostly always share with Taya if she can be in charge and decide what to give to Taya
Taya is always writing Sienna's name and drawing her pictures
Today Sienna yelled, "Taya, watch!" repeatedly until Taya turned to watch her do a new trick
Taya is doing so well swimming with me this summer, I really am SOOO SOOOO excited about it, and while she jumped off the side, Sienna was on the side line yelling, " Good job Taya, yay!!!" and clapping her hands.
Taya is always amazed when she askes nicely that Sienna will share with her, "Mom, Sienna shared with me, ohhhhh"
I often over hear the phase, "Thanks Taya" as they play in their room together. (occompanied by other screams of frustration as well.... but you know, I'll take what I can get:)
They love to dance together, wrestle each other, tickle daddy, make food with mommy, and now Taya is helping Sienna with her prayers! Could I really ask for anything more......I love that they get to be each others' sisters!
And even more that they get to be .... my girls:)

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family