Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ironic...

Isn't it ironic when you go to a class about choosing to be who you want to be, and coming home and trying to be and do it all, and your kitchen sink overflows!
Isn't it ironic that I went to a class about the power of positive thinking, and have been telling myself that I am such a great cook, and then forget to put the eggs in my homemade hamburger buns:) (they surprisingly still turned out)
Isn't it ironic that the day I heard all this stuff about being the spouse I want to be, needing and giving nurture and my husband calls and needs to hear some encouragement and needs to be nurtured by me.
Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
(Not too ironic)


The "wives club", that's what I call all us wives out here, got some sitters and got to go to our stake women's conference! And they fed us well, yummy muffins, and turkey bacon wraps, and chicken salads in cute little Chinese take out boxes! I went to classes about positive thinking, embraces shining moments, and eternal marriage. I'm really glad we got to go:)

1 comment:

forget laundry said...

life is so ironic! I loved all the new posts.. so fun to see where you guys are living. so glad we could talk last night! love you and your cute family!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family