Well we started summer sales here in Chicago for the summer!!!!! Hope this will be our best summer yet!!!! Nathan went selling for the first day of the summer yesterday and Taya could sense the nerves and excitement.
She said, " Daddy, where are you going today?"
"I'm going to start work today."
And in the sweetest most sincere voice I've heard, "well, I sure am going to miss you."
And a little tear formed in my eye. I think she is beginning to feel how I feel when the summer starts, we just really are going to miss our daddy!!!!!!
So we begin, I don't know if I was quite prepared! We ended school, drove here, and BEGAN! This summer journey, of busy quick mornings, late nights with Nathan gone, lots of blogging, adventure, sewing, and crafts, and a new area to explore and new friends to meet!!!!!! We are really trying to make this the year to get ahead, and with our faith and obedience, and help from our Heavenly Father and Savior, I know anything is possible!! Wish us luck:)
She said, " Daddy, where are you going today?"
"I'm going to start work today."
And in the sweetest most sincere voice I've heard, "well, I sure am going to miss you."
And a little tear formed in my eye. I think she is beginning to feel how I feel when the summer starts, we just really are going to miss our daddy!!!!!!
So we begin, I don't know if I was quite prepared! We ended school, drove here, and BEGAN! This summer journey, of busy quick mornings, late nights with Nathan gone, lots of blogging, adventure, sewing, and crafts, and a new area to explore and new friends to meet!!!!!! We are really trying to make this the year to get ahead, and with our faith and obedience, and help from our Heavenly Father and Savior, I know anything is possible!! Wish us luck:)

No comments:
Post a Comment