Well, let's start at the beginning......
I cried at the airport as I called Becky to make sure the girls were ok before we left for out trip.
I cried on the plane as we went over the ocean and was reminded of just how far away from my girls I would be.
I felt like crying when for the first 3 days, I woke up to clouds and so much wind, I had to wear a long sleeve shirt!....Did I mention, we're in Cancun!
I cried on that third night when the power went out 3 times at our Hotel, with nothing left to do but think of how much I missed my girls.
I was so sad when on the morning of the day we were leaving, was the sunniest and warmest day yet!
I felt like screaming when they charge you 8 dollars for a stinking slice of pizza at the Mexico airport!
I whinced and the anxiety began when our flight to leave Mexico was late, for I knew we only had an hour and a half layover for our connecting flight.
THe anxiety grew stronger when we finally make it to the USA and we taxi for another 30 minutes to get to our gate.
I am freaking out when we are waiting for our bags to go through customs and our connecting flight to Boise leaves in 20 minutes!
I'm getting upset that no one is helping us to get to our flight.
I almost popped my eyes out when they were going to charge us for bags since we had to get a new flight when they had been free the entire trip.
Oh, I sighed, when the next flight was a 5 hour wait in the airport.
I start to feel sick on the plane because the pilot is trying to land in the fog and we are dropping and ascending in elevation quite rappidly.
I really SOB when we are hovering over Boise and the pilot says we have to fly back because the precision landing gear in Boise is out and the fog cap is too low and he can't see where to land, we tried twice, and back to Salt Lake we go:(
I'm simply a mess, the next flight out we missed by a few moments because we just got back, so we have to stay the night and our flight is the next day at 11am. (The only good part about this disaster was that we got to see my dad and Lorna for about 12 hours, of which we were only awake for 3. Thanks again for coming to get us and taking us back to the airport- love you guys)
I prayed and prayed as we took the sacrament at my Dad's ward that we would make it on this flight. AS it is snowing and foggy in Salt Lake and in Boise.
My stomach is a mess the entire flight, who knows what could happen now!!!!
We land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get me off this plane!!!
I want to see my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I will not be flying anytime soon:)
I had to get all that garbage out, so that my next post for the day we actually had some fun, wouldn't be swallowed by the above:) Check back soon for some more optimistic pictures and captions:)
I cried at the airport as I called Becky to make sure the girls were ok before we left for out trip.
I cried on the plane as we went over the ocean and was reminded of just how far away from my girls I would be.
I felt like crying when for the first 3 days, I woke up to clouds and so much wind, I had to wear a long sleeve shirt!....Did I mention, we're in Cancun!
I cried on that third night when the power went out 3 times at our Hotel, with nothing left to do but think of how much I missed my girls.
I was so sad when on the morning of the day we were leaving, was the sunniest and warmest day yet!
I felt like screaming when they charge you 8 dollars for a stinking slice of pizza at the Mexico airport!
I whinced and the anxiety began when our flight to leave Mexico was late, for I knew we only had an hour and a half layover for our connecting flight.
THe anxiety grew stronger when we finally make it to the USA and we taxi for another 30 minutes to get to our gate.
I am freaking out when we are waiting for our bags to go through customs and our connecting flight to Boise leaves in 20 minutes!
I'm getting upset that no one is helping us to get to our flight.
I almost popped my eyes out when they were going to charge us for bags since we had to get a new flight when they had been free the entire trip.
Oh, I sighed, when the next flight was a 5 hour wait in the airport.
I start to feel sick on the plane because the pilot is trying to land in the fog and we are dropping and ascending in elevation quite rappidly.
I really SOB when we are hovering over Boise and the pilot says we have to fly back because the precision landing gear in Boise is out and the fog cap is too low and he can't see where to land, we tried twice, and back to Salt Lake we go:(
I'm simply a mess, the next flight out we missed by a few moments because we just got back, so we have to stay the night and our flight is the next day at 11am. (The only good part about this disaster was that we got to see my dad and Lorna for about 12 hours, of which we were only awake for 3. Thanks again for coming to get us and taking us back to the airport- love you guys)
I prayed and prayed as we took the sacrament at my Dad's ward that we would make it on this flight. AS it is snowing and foggy in Salt Lake and in Boise.
My stomach is a mess the entire flight, who knows what could happen now!!!!
We land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get me off this plane!!!
I want to see my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I will not be flying anytime soon:)
I had to get all that garbage out, so that my next post for the day we actually had some fun, wouldn't be swallowed by the above:) Check back soon for some more optimistic pictures and captions:)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you sound like me.... I had to post how we had to leave Devin before I could even post any of the fun pics... I hope you had a great time reguardless!!!
Holy Crap Hailey! I am so sorry, that sounds aweful!!! I hope you guys were able to have some fun, and that your girls did okay without you guys.
Post a Comment