Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our trip to AZ!!!!

Here we are, at a stage stop in the middle of NO WHERE as you can see.....
and......
Of course, I would expect peacocks.... I mean wouldn't you?
There were about 7 or 8 of them!!!
I had to throw some popcorn away from my door so the bird would move and I could get in!

Just some scenary on the drive.
Go BRONCOS!!!!! My dad, Alex, Uncle Joe, Uncle Roger, Tyler and Heidi got to go to the fiesta bowl!!!! How fun!!!

We stayed a few days with one of Tyler's friends in Az and went to the mall to play:)

They had some swings in their back yard that Sienna would sway in for 30 minutes!!!! They loved it:)

We also got to stay with some dear friends from selling in Denver, Kelly and Kendra! Here we are crafting..... :) And we got to meet their cute babies Kai and Jemma!


Then we got to stay with Ryan and Natalie!!!!! Yeah!!!! Here we are swimming, at night, in the middle of January!!!!! Sweet!




The whole crew making sure Tyler and Heidi were awake:)

Crew was havin' so much fun.....

So much, it made some throw up come! HA

Playin' at the park in t'shirts:)

Our little miss "BOO" from Monster's Inc tryin' to get away. (Go watch that movie, she's got the pigtails, the sass, the scream, and even the crazy talk just like her..... hilarious!!!!)


OHHHH Crew, Crew, "coo coo" as Sienna would say! You are so cute:)




My dear sister Natalie, It had been 2 years since I saw her last!!!!!

On the way home, we stayed in Vegas. Here we are visiting good ol' Grandpa John!
We stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Bergquist, they are soooooooo much fun and did everything and anything for us!!!! One night they stayed while the kids were sleeping and we went down to the strip and went on the Roller Coaster... Speed, the Ride!!!!!! I goes from 0 to 70 in 3.5 seconds!!!! Holy Moly my voice was coarse after that one. It gave me a side pony tail!!!!!!! It went so fast, upside down and even backwards!!! HOw fun! Then we saw the water show at the Belagio and walked around.

Keepin' the kids happy with an Oreo on the last leg home!!!

Taya was such a champ riding in the back all by herself sice Tyler and Heidi were in the middle. She got to pick out a toy for doing so well,.... she picked a tool set with an eletric drill:) She did very well and I was so proud of her!!!!
All in All, it was a great trip!!!!!!!
Next week..............CANCUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

Looks like so much fun! And totally jealous for Cancun! I need a tan desperately!

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Yea, you're back!! I was wondering where you disappeared to for SO long!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! My goodness, it seems like every time I see pictures of your girls they've grown so much more!! They sure are cuties. I can't believe Sienna is talking now. I especially love little Sienna's pigtails...so cute! When I saw that picture with all the grandkids/cousins on the couch I couldn't help but think about how when I first met you little Parker was just born and the only one...and that was 11 years ago! Look at all those kids now! Holy smokes, where did the time go?!? Well, miss you tons. I can't wait to see you...hopefully sooner than later. I'll call you next time I'm in town. Love ya!

forget laundry said...

what a fun trip! I can't believe how long it had been since you saw natalie- since I've seen her and I've seen you (I guess just separately):) glad you had time together! bring me home a little sunshine from cancun!

Kelly Merrell said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!! Where the crap were those peacocks? Random!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family