Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some pics from the trip...

That's right, pack it in, we had a lot of stuff!
A Uhaul, an SUV, and a roof Yakima.. full!

Reaching 24 hours in the car, the kids began to look like this...


Then 10 or 15 minutes of crying, they would end up like this....



then, back to this some short 30 minutes later.... I had to find some humor in it, or I might have gone crazy, so of course, I took pictures to document!

Then some needed time at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Draper! We love it there. Taya spent the afternoon in dress up clothes, building towers for marbles and making lego homes for rubber duckies:)


The other half of the clan, took some much needed R and R!
Needless to say, we left Friday night and traveled about 36 hours to make it home on Sunday, sure glad we made it, with no mis-haps at that!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family