Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to Burke Lake Park...

So we spent an afternoon at the park, and boy, there was some beautiful backdrops!
I put these pictures up because... really... I mean come on... these are the faces I have to work with!

What a silly willy!!! Just smile!!!!


Such a sweet beautiful face!


"Hi Daddy!"

I just thought this was a cool tree!
With some very cool people under it!

Tyler with.. if you look closely... his tongue hangin out:)

Alec looking so GQ on these fine Virginian hills...

Josh smiling about his very own stench... Ha:)
Nathan trying to fake out in frisbe...

Bring it in boys, lets huddle...


Just priceless... these 3 peas in a pod...

This was a picture for the shadow... love it!
Strike a pose, there's nothin' to it... VOGUE!

Can't go to the park with out a little kissing tag...

and a little bum crack...

It was really a great day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The pictures are awesome. It looks like so much fun. You guys are cute and we can't wait to see you.

Love ya
Natalie

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun afternoon at a beautiful park! I'm so glad it's been such a fun, adventure-filled summer for everyone!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family