Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

National Printing and Engraving Site, DC

Aka... the money factory!
Way cool!
Our little mom clan went to the money factory! Hil and I went and got tickets this morning for this afternoon. When Heidi and I got there this afternoon, we drove around forever trying to find a parking spot. If you're late, they won't let you in! I really didn't think we would make it. SOME how, a spot opened up, the closest one too! I florred it, wasn't gonna miss that one! We got it, dumped all our change in the meter, loaded the kids up and ran half a mile to make our appointment! We were 3 minutes late!!!!!!!! but their kind souls let us in. We were sweating... but we made it:) I'm so glad, it was oh so very interesting. And the men below us behind the glass kept trying to give Taya sheets of money for college:) Wish we could have just reached beyond that glass:) HA! It was fun, and we thouroughly enjoyed our peaceful and slow walk back to our car:)

1 comment:

Waters said...

Hi Hailey and Nathan! I am admitting I am your blogger stalker. Not much to concern about its just little ol me: Hillary (grooms/waters). Nathan knows me, and Hailey I met you at Walmart, I believe the freezer isle.
I recently went private on my blog and you are surely welcome to read it if you would like. I noticed that Jared and Myca are going private and thought it would be best if I let your family know that I read your blogs. :)
if youre interested in reading ours, send me your e-mail through facebook.
Have a great weekend guys!
love
hill

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family