Taya got some "no show" socks just like daddy has and has been obsessed with them. She wears them everywhere, including with dresses and to church, or five pairs on top of eachother to bed when she first got them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(193)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (13)
- August (28)
- July (20)
- June (38)
- May (28)
- April (8)
- March (10)
- February (6)
- January (2)
A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!
How to's for everything a good mama needs to know.....
-
-
5 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
1 month ago
-
5 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
6 days ago
-
-
6 hours ago
-
6 years ago
-
3 weeks ago
-
6 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
5 weeks ago
-
6 months ago
Our Friends and Family
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
13 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
3 days ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago

Next projects include a quiet book that I have postponing forever! and a very old serving try that I found at a thrift store that I will be revamping! So exciting!
6 comments:
Hailey you are so talented! How cute. Can't wait to see you at the wedding.
I really need to make a quiet book for my boys too.
Love you the dress!
it did turn out so cute! Im excited to see you other projects
Oh Susie, you are so amazing. Guess what, I am learning to crochet! You would be so proud of me. I'm making a baby blanket for my sister's baby. She's due in 3 weeks. I'm so excited!
Look at you Mrs Suzie Homemaker!! =) How are you my love?! I was just thinking of you and checking out your blog. Wish I could have been in Boise this week while you are there. =( Will you by any chance be home in a couple weeks again?...I doubt you will, but if you are...Katie's getting home on the 24th!!! So exciting! Call me when you are going to be in town next. Love you tons and tons!!
Such a sweet mother!
Post a Comment