So let me help you imagine our first trip to the grocery store, well Costco to be exact. We come home with the back of the Denali filled with groceries. We pull into the garage and pull right up to the elevator thinking that will make the trip so much easier. Well we load everything into the elevator and then I go up while Nathan parks the car. So I make it to our floor with the whole elevator full of groceries, so I have to unload it all before the elevator goes back down to pick Nathan up. So I'm just trying to unload everything right there in front of the thing so Nathan can get up here to help me. Luckily Josh is passing by, so I yell at him to help me. We get it into our apartment and then Nathan gets there. This is much too difficult!!! So Nathan thought of an idea. We found this light weight dolly for 20 bucks at Costco, that folds flat and shrinks down. Then you can stack 3 bins on it full of food! And just load it up, then roll it on into the elevator, and into your apartment, easy as pie!!! My husband is so smart! It makes my life so much easier too!:) (This picture the bin is empty and I only have one because the other ones were in my car and I already unloaded this one before I remembered to take a pic. )Monday, June 1, 2009
My husband has genius ideas!
So let me help you imagine our first trip to the grocery store, well Costco to be exact. We come home with the back of the Denali filled with groceries. We pull into the garage and pull right up to the elevator thinking that will make the trip so much easier. Well we load everything into the elevator and then I go up while Nathan parks the car. So I make it to our floor with the whole elevator full of groceries, so I have to unload it all before the elevator goes back down to pick Nathan up. So I'm just trying to unload everything right there in front of the thing so Nathan can get up here to help me. Luckily Josh is passing by, so I yell at him to help me. We get it into our apartment and then Nathan gets there. This is much too difficult!!! So Nathan thought of an idea. We found this light weight dolly for 20 bucks at Costco, that folds flat and shrinks down. Then you can stack 3 bins on it full of food! And just load it up, then roll it on into the elevator, and into your apartment, easy as pie!!! My husband is so smart! It makes my life so much easier too!:) (This picture the bin is empty and I only have one because the other ones were in my car and I already unloaded this one before I remembered to take a pic. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(193)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (13)
- August (28)
- July (20)
- June (38)
- May (28)
- April (8)
- March (10)
- February (6)
- January (2)
A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!
How to's for everything a good mama needs to know.....
-
-
5 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
2 weeks ago
-
5 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
4 days ago
-
-
10 hours ago
-
6 years ago
-
2 months ago
-
6 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
1 week ago
-
4 months ago
Our Friends and Family
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
13 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 hours ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment