Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday night is bachelorette night!!!

So this is the wives club! Every Monday we get together to watch the shallow but totally interesting and funny show, the Bachelorette! It's late, so most of the girls didn't want to show their faces, but I had to document!
This is the one night that Wes and Taya get to stay up late:) So we made little fort for them to watch Nemo in, their little eyes don't need to see The bachelorette!
I put Sienna to bed in the closet at Jenilyn's, so I take her pack n play, and we had hay stacks last week, hence the rice maker! Where was I going to put my two kids... Pile on in, there's plenty of room. This is what you get with looooong hallways and elevators, you make do with what you got! :) Happy Monday. Tonight is Pizza night! :)

3 comments:

Jenilyn said...

Im excited!

Kaylene said...

I love the bachelorette! Thank goodness she got rid of David on Monday!

Whit said...

I watch it too!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family