
So my sister-in-law, September, threw us a little going away party before we head out for the summer (thanks again!). One last time for all the cousins to hang out and be silly. Tonight's theme... tongue:)



Sienna will miss her Grandma. I mean, who wouldn't, this Grandma is the bomb!

Emily and Bob caught in some deep conversation... hmm, makes you wonder what they are talking about, huh?

Say Cheese,..

or not.

That's the pearly whites we're talking about!

And this is what our apartment looks like tonight:( Yes, we are sleeping on the floor, eating canned food. I wish I would've taken a picture of what our apartment looked like before we hauled everything out of it yesterday. Our living room literally was packed with everything we own.

Well it is time for a new adventure! VIRGINIA, or "GINIA" as Taya would say it, here we come! No worries, we'll be back before you know it! See ya in September!
7 comments:
That is crazy that you are moving already! I am so sad that we aren't together again this summer!
Best of luck! Enjoy the adventure!
Good luck you guys! Hope to see you around when you return.
That picture of Sienna is SOOOO cute. Ahh. I miss her.
Have a fun summer!!! What a great adventure! The family should all come see you! I am glad you post so many pics of everyone!!!
That was a fun night. We will miss you guys this summer. We love you!
I was looking at friend of mine's blog (Danny Powell)and saw the Frogley blog and remembered I'd met some Frogley's in HS in Boise and I clicked on your blog... Anywho, I scrolled down and saw the pic of Alex and thought wow that looks just like Shawn and then started reading and realized that this was his little sister Hailey's blog. I was good friends with Shawn in HS and have MANY a fond memory hangin' out at your house on the Mesa, such good times. Anyway, it was fun to look through your blog and see some old pictures of Shawn, what an amazing brother and family you have! I always thought you all were such fun party people and can't even believe that Shawn's little sister is married with 2 kids. (What is Natalieup to these days?) We've lived in Alex., VA for the last 6 years. We always have lots of new faces in our ward in the summers doing internships and things... what part of VA are you coming out to? Hope you don't mind the random post! Take Care- Amanda (Bunn) Waite
Post a Comment