Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yes, I have 2 brothers :)

So there was a little confusion when I did my last post about my brother Shawn. It just so happened that my brother Alex wasn't in any of those pictures and some people thought I only had one brother. Oh contrar my friend, so here he is. My wonderful brother Alex. He is right above me in the line of 6 siblings.
This is Alex with all his beautiful sisters at his wedding. Look at all those white teeth and hot tan bods! (Sorry Ang, that side of the picture came out blurry :( I like this picture because as the only brother left, it's like he has us all under his wings, a protector:)
So this is one of my favorite pictures of me and my brother Alex. I look a little retarded with a big cheesy smile, but I was in cheerleading mode- this was taken in the middle of a B-ball game:) But this was when Alex got home from his mission and this was when we became closer. You know, before his mission I was just the annoying little sister. But now he was home and we hung out a lot. We did a bunch of water skiing together- some stunts involved there too, I'll have to post pictures about that some time:) And we would go backpacking, and we went to BSU and institute classes together. It was a grand ol' time. So this picture reflects that relationship and that's why I like it so much. So, I love you bro! :) Peace

5 Things I like/admire about my brother Alex:

1. I like to call him Alexis (it's kind of an inside joke from SNL)
2.He has the best penmanship in the world (ok a tie with my hubby)
3.He has the gift of bearing his testimony about our Savior, Jesus Christ
4.He'll drop anything that he is doing to help his sister/family (I can't count how many times he has helped me... just alone with car troubles, ie: locked out, won't start, mysteriously he was always the first one there to help)
5.He is fun to do stuff with, like games, water skiing, backpacking... great company:)

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Someone has handwriting equal to Nathan's?! Impossible!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family