Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wowzers!

I was making lasagna tonight and was about to beat this egg to add to my recipe... lo and behold, twins! This came out of ONE egg. This chicken was having twins! I have never seen such a thing, I had to take a picture!
Have you ever seen this?????????????????????

2 comments:

Jen said...

Okay.....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I had BETTER be happy that I did this!!! Crazy egg BTW =).

Jolene said...

I have only seen it once before...totally crazy!! Oh, by the way, I was blog lurking on your list of bloggy friends and I totally know Philip and Melissa! I didn't realize that was the Melissa that did your pictures. We knew them from AZ...Cameron and Philip were good friends. Anyway, small world!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family