Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Silly Seven!

Cubby little knees!
Ya, that's me, Sienna! Only the cutest baby in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!I am seven months old and learning to cuddle.... aaawwwwwww:)

I'm a rolly polly too, my moves and my rolly legs!


I've decided that I don't need tummy time anymore, and will just flip right over if you put me there. I giggle and laugh and love to eat real food. None of the mush stuff, real food! I sing myself to sleep in the car, in bed, or while nursing. Pretty funny, my sister used to do it too! OH and big news! I have 2 teeth! My front 2 bottom tiny little teeth! I strut around feeling these tiny new developments all day long with my fingers and my tongue and explore everyone else around me- hey they have teeth too! Let me see! Still chubby, and well, gosh darn cute!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family