Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Only 2 years old...

So I was talking to Taya today and she was teasing with me saying that I was a baby and that she was the mommy and I said, " I thought I was the mommy?"
T-"Ya, you are MY mommy!"
H-"That's right."
T-"Who is your mommy?"
H-"My mommy is Jennifer"
T-"Where is your mommy?'
H-"She is up in heaven, with Jesus, ..because she died."
T-"She died?"
H-"Ya, but now she is in Heaven with Jesus. Pretty cool, huh?"
T-"Ya, pretty cool!"

This is a little conversation I had with my 2 year old!!!!!!! She is only 2, I just wonder what is going on in the little spirit and brain of hers!!!!

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That is so sweet Hailey. It's awesome how when we raise our kids in the gospel how much easier it makes hard conversations! She is a smartie though! Especially getting Nathan out of bed!

Jen said...

Love it!!!!! =) I can't come on to your blog without crying anymore. What are you doing to me woman??? =)

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family