Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hey, Hey, Hey, I am three months old today!!!

I turned 3 months old today! Aren't I cute. I say aagoo, maaaaa, and make lots of other noises...

I weigh 15.5 pounds, and I can sit up all by myself for about 3 seconds...

I can lift up my head on the floor and push up on my arms and love to hold rings and rattles...

I smile all the time, and squeal, but my big sister, Taya, is the only one that can make me giggle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. i cant wait to meet her. Hopefully we will see you guys over thanksgiving.

Kelly Merrell said...

Love your new posts! Darling photos of Sienna and I love what you wrote about Taya. She is such a smart kid.

Rose said...

CUTE! I think she is looking more and more like you , Hailey.

And she weighs as much as Grace!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

she looks so old in these photos! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family