I love that it has given us the opportunity to get out of debt and buy a house!
I love the crazy loud thunder storms at night with lightning that lights up the whole house!
I love that EVERYONE on my morning jog says "Good Morning"!
I love all the fun things to do here being a big city.
I love that we have not been in a car accident, because Coloradans are crazy drivers!
I absolutely love all the friends we have made here!
I love that the leaves are starting to change because we are in the mountains!
I love that I can laugh because everyone thinks their dog is like a child to them!
I love that gas is 20 cents cheaper per gallon here than in Idaho!
And I love that I started my blog here so I could share this all with you!
I love the crazy loud thunder storms at night with lightning that lights up the whole house!
I love that EVERYONE on my morning jog says "Good Morning"!
I love all the fun things to do here being a big city.
I love that we have not been in a car accident, because Coloradans are crazy drivers!
I absolutely love all the friends we have made here!
I love that the leaves are starting to change because we are in the mountains!
I love that I can laugh because everyone thinks their dog is like a child to them!
I love that gas is 20 cents cheaper per gallon here than in Idaho!
And I love that I started my blog here so I could share this all with you!

5 comments:
Hailey i want pictures of your house please. are you going home for thanksgiving? we need to see each other if you are going home
Yeah for Colorado!
Amen sista! What a great state!
Ditto.
I miss it there with you guys so much!
Post a Comment