I gave Taya a haircut. It's the first time I have done it. Looks pretty good, the curls are forgiving, you can't see any straight lines. Just a cute bob to show off her curls and some bangs to keep her from using both hands to sweep hair off her face a million times a day!
She enjoys the idea of haircuts so much, she wanted to give one too. Her is baby "getting haircuts."
She enjoys the idea of haircuts so much, she wanted to give one too. Her is baby "getting haircuts."

4 comments:
you are always so good at updating! I love Taya's hair cut. I especially love her cutting her dolls hair. we are going to miss you guys. I am so glad we had a chance to be together this summer.
How cute!!! I cant imagine doing the girl thing!!! How fun! (September told me that ya'll all had blogs! ~ glad I found ya!)
It's so cute, you did a great job with her hair! So fun!
I'd like to see what "baby's" haircut came out like. Considering she has no hair and Taya used tongs to cut.
Post a Comment