
It was Nathan's birthday on the 9th so Sienna and I surprised him with a cake and candles when he got home from work. We really celebrated on Monday though. Nathan took the day off and we fixed our flat tire and hung out together as a family and drove down to Colorado Springs. When we were driving back we were on the side of the road feeding Sienna and we heard a big explosion... yes, from her rear end. So I quickly held her up so it wouldn't splatter up her back (other mother's you know what I mean), then I proceeded to change her. Well, I wiped once, and then it just kept coming, had to get another diaper, and wiped again, but it just kept spilling out, seriously, we went through 4 diapers on the side of the road. I've never seen so much poop in my life. Anyway, back to the highlights of the birthday celebration. Kelly watched our kids for us so we were actually able to go on a date!!!! Just the two of us! Yes we finally have a baby that will take a bottle!!! Giving mommy a little more freedom. So fun. We went to dinner and a movie at the Claim Jumper and then saw the new batman movie, The Dark Night. It was so nice to just be the two of us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment