Special moments with Taya:
Well, at church today we were waiting for the sacrament and Taya was getting restless, wanting to color and eat her snack and was all over the place and I was pointing out the deacons passing the sacrament trying to get her to keep still and saying, "We get to take the little cups of water to remind of us Jesus, are you thinking of Jesus?" And she said as she pointed her little finger up above in the sacrament hall, "ya mommy, Jesus is right there!" And I said, " Yep, he is right there watching over us" :) And just smiled knowing that they know so much more then we think and their veil is sooo very thin!
This last week Taya got really sick. She had diarrhea every 30 minutes and threw up like 3 times. Her poor little face was pale and ghostly looking and I was starting to get a little nervous, what if something was really REALLY wrong with her. I was with her all day and was getting more and more nervous becasue she wasn't talking or playing or doing anything. And all the while I was saying a little prayer in my head, please let her be ok, she can still be sick with symptoms, but just let me know that she is ok, and that this will pass. Then I looked at the clock and it was 7 o'clock sharp and I turned back to look at Taya and all of a sudden her face flushed with pink and she got off the coach and went over to the dyer saying, "mom, let's do the laundry" and opened the door. She started to chat and wanted to play. I started to cry and was so glad I had my daughter back, a sick daughter, but she was back. She still had symptoms for a couple days, but I knew everything was going to be okay. Just a little testimony of prayer, that I know Heavenly Father hears and anwsers them:)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(193)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (13)
- August (28)
- July (20)
- June (38)
- May (28)
- April (8)
- March (10)
- February (6)
- January (2)
A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!
How to's for everything a good mama needs to know.....
-
-
5 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
2 weeks ago
-
5 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
4 days ago
-
-
10 hours ago
-
6 years ago
-
2 months ago
-
6 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
1 week ago
-
4 months ago
Our Friends and Family
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
13 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
2 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
9 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
14 hours ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago

5 comments:
He does hear and answer... even the little prayers! Oh, the prayers of a mom! Glad she is feeling better!!!
Oh my gosh. I am so glad she is okay. I was worried when you texted about needing a thermometer asap. Really cute pictures that you've posted of the hike! I need to get mine up.
It is really fun to catch up on your life through your blog. I'm glad you found me! Your girls are so cute. . . just like their mom.
I will share a tip that the world's best pediatrician shared with me . . . If your child gets a fever during the daytime, they have a virus that has to work itself out. If they wake up in the middle of the night with a fever, they have something bacterial and need to see the Dr. I have saved a lot of money by avoiding the doctor's office just from paying attention to the timing of the kids' fevers. I hope it's something that helps you.
ok...this is kind a crazy that I found you AND you live in the same city as me...I found your blog off of Cody Roper and I thought it was you and it was...how long are you going to be here in H.R.? We should meet up!! I'm home during the day with my son Eli so let's hang...if you have time. Crazy how small the world can me.
Lindsay Johnson-Blackford
tomorrow is the best time this week...otherwise next week would be better. Email me and then we can exchange contact info...
strawberrythunder@gmail.com
Post a Comment