Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Highlands Ranch, Colorado

This is a picture of the wonderful Civic Green Park right across the street from our apartments. And you can see our apartment buildings in the background. Just a picture so you can see where we live:)

3 comments:

Da Bergs said...

I didnt realize that you live in Highlands Ranch... one of my very best friends lives there! I stayed with her when I went to Britt's bridal shower! FUN!

WeAreTheRopers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WeAreTheRopers said...

Hi! I just posted a comment but didn't put my name on it and I thought, she's going to think I'm a crazy random person...

Are you kidding me!?! I live in Littleton, like 15 min. from you! What the heck are you doing in Colorado? My husband is at DU Law school so we're here for at least a few more years. This is amazing. I found Stephanie Swensen's blog, then Brynne's blog, now yours all at once! I love it!

Hello long lost friend!

-Cody (van den Akker) Roper

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family