Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So I've started up a new blog, a private one, and this here will be the last post on this one. If you would like to continue to read, please leave your email in the comment box. Thanks, Hailey. NEW BLOG is frogleyfamily.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Myca said...

you sent me an invite and I confirmed it but didn't realize it was a whole new blog. Now i don't know the address.

Helen said...

I am in the same boat as Myca. I don't know the new address either!

Waters said...

Since my little man has graced us with his presence, Ive not blogged or looked at my friends blogs. I would love an invite to yours!
hegwaters at gmail dot com

Thanks Hailey!

Randi said...

randiwilliamson26@gmail.com

Whit said...

I'd love to follow your blog.

Lindsay Henderson said...

I didn't get the email, Lindsayhenderson85@yahoo.com thanks sister!!

Tiff and Dan said...

tiffclark1@gmail.com. hope you got the invite to mine as well.

Cali said...

I want to see your new blog. Let me in!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hailey can you send me an invite please. stph0795@yahoo.com thanks1

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family