Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pine View Resevoir with Grandpa!






My dad and I went on an exploration trip up to Ogden Canyon to check out Pine View Resevoir, it was a pretty happenin' place! It's got good water, good places to swim, and nice beaches to play on. Sienna said it was pretty girl water cause it had sparkles on it, and it sure did sparkle in the sun:)
Taya went swimming in the deep water without holding onto mommy, with her life jacket on of course, but she was scared of it, so this was a big deal!! She also jumped off the boat into the water, twice!
Plus, it's been a while since I have driven the boat, so my dad gave me a refresher course and I pulled him up and pulled him around a protected (from the wind) little nook a few times! Plus I backed in the boat and the trailer all by myself.... something I was a little afraid of:)
Some good things happened here:)
We always love boating with Grandpa Marti!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family