Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Highlights of the past week:

Movie night at the elementary, outside on the hill

Birthday dinner with Nathan and Tucanos....I had to unbutton my pants, I ate so much!
Boating with my dad and gettin' to drive the boat")

Swimming and spending the date with Hil... and talking about ovulation and everything else under the moon!

Having successful FHE's where my girls listen and ask questions about keeping our bodies safe and preparing first aid kits for our 72 hr kits!

Phone calls and fun chats with my sisters Ang, and Emily:)

Having Giles kids over to play and hearing little Luke's voice follow me around the house, "hay-wee, hay-wee, hay-wee"- so cute!

Having the neighbor girl come to play and saying, "this house is so pretty, it's the prettiest house I've ever been to"

It'a been a good last 7 days!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family