And this here is the unit we always stayed at....... so many fun memories here!!!!!
We had some good ones this year!!!.....
I love the new tradition of getting shirts! This year we got sweatshirts!! (It was good too cause it was in the 70's all week, which brought us cool mornings and evenings!)

I love that Nathan is actually smiling in this one (s0 hard to get a real smile out of him)... he said he did that just for me:)
We celebrated Emily, Dad, Nathan, Janie, Ellie, and Andrew's birthdays and had a party!!!
Here's Dad with his beautiful posterity: Andrew, Ethan, Parker, Bailey, Kaite, Sienna, Austin, Janie, Lilly, Grandpa, J.R., Ellie, Cooper, and Taya!!!!!

We spent a day at the beach and did some tubing, playing in the sand, and ALEX, WENDY, AND I all got up behind the boat...... AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! Waiting to get pictures of that:)

Ethan was really hating it when the waves came in and reached his legs, so he would lift them up and whine, but obviously didn't bother him too much becaue he remained sitting there for quite some time even though he is perfectly capable of getting up and walking away:)

These little babies are tooooooo cute! I couldn't get enough kisses and hugs from them all week!
I gave my dad his present a little early so we could try it out! Nathan and I made some FROG SLIME.... to get your boots on to ski...... it worked ok, but I may make another batch and make some changes and try it out!
The adults had a nice night out for dinner and ice cream thanks to our neices and nephew who are old enough now to babysit for us!!!!!! SWEET!!!!
We had fun at the pool even though it was only 70*! The water was warm and the sun was shining! Some of us..... Sienna.... couldn't help but bask in the sun and dooze off:)






I think the hit of the week was tie dye shirts!!!!! Taya wore hers for 3 days straight when we got home:) Sienna however loathes hers..... wouldn't wear it for pictures there and I had to bribe her with chocolate to get her to put it on just for a picture...... silly girl!

We went on a hike.... well, a walk to Blue Lake, it was only a mile...... but my children sure made it feel like we were climbing a mountain........ but anyway, Jeff and Parker jumped into the water........... FREEZING!!!! There was still feet of snow up in these mountains!!!! BUT BOY OH BOY it was BEAUTIFUL!
Blue Lake......Beautiful!


This is where sickness began to hit my children.... hence Sienna's despicable face:( She had a fever and cold and cough for the next 3 days, and then Taya had a fever for 2 days after that..... they weren't too horrendous (except for Sienna on this hike), just slept ALOT.
What cute kids!!!! And um, Lilly, she had a great time in her royal carriage..... pretty sweet pack ya got there!


Always playin' some tennis up in McCall!

We haven't been able to go to McCall since Taya was 1!!!!! Four whole years ago... so it was a blast just being able to be there and hang with the fam! Love you all! Happy McCall Reunion 2011!
Nat and Ryan, we missed you and love you!!
Nat and Ryan, we missed you and love you!!



1 comment:
GREAT pictures. We sure wish we could have been there! Hoping for next year. Miss and love you all!
Nat
Post a Comment