Check out my new blog: GET YOUR STITCH ON!

Friday, May 6, 2011

A bug's life.......In the Frogley backyard:)



These bugs get picked up, played with, found, explored, and get little homes made for them.
This afternoon Taya found an ant hill and picked 5 or 6 ants up and just sat there and let them crawl all over her hands as she watched......I know I sure wasn't this into bugs when I was little, and I sure didn't let them crawl all over me......I don't know where she gets it.... but it's fun!

And our little "sand box" (I call it our sand box, but it is really just a hole of dirt that the kids absolutely LOVE, someday we'll get some real sand to put in it) provides a home for beetles, worms, garden snakes, ants........who knows what else, but it sure keeps these girls busy!

No comments:

A quick synopsis of how this little Frogley family began!

Our Friends and Family